Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?)

Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?) Empty Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?)

Post by Dani Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Dani wants to go and visit the good father and ask him some questions. She calls him (or the church, if necessary) to get a hold of him.

"Hi! It's Dani, you met me before, and um...yes. I want to ask you some questions, about .. you know, in the know stuff. And I was hoping you'd be willing to meet with me, and...
    Oh, I also want to meet with Curtis and Asha. I think I have a way to maybe help with figuring out what's up with Curtis.

Maybe you could get everyone together and we could try that?
    Oh! Also, you're welcome to come to our annual Christmas party on the 23rd. You know, since you didn't make the letter writing party?

----

/dials Asha: "Asha, we /have/ to get together. I have to see Curtis too. And, I have some ... yeah. When are you free?"

Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?) Empty Re: Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:50 pm

"Of course I remember you. You're more than welcome to come to the church if you would like. Let me know when you're coming over and I'll round up some snacks and get a hold of Sam. I'd love to come to your Christmas party."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?) Empty Re: Father, Asha, Curtis & Dani (maybe Sam?)

Post by Dani Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

at Sam, dani has a "..." reaction. But, suuuure.

=D
    "Great! But first I could talk to just you? And then we can get everyone together?"
    you can practically hear her biting her lip.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 pm

"Sure thing, I'll be at the church when you're ready."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

running bren only stuff in chat.

the rest of you should feel free to pop onto here and consider yourselves contacted? (Yes bren?-- maybe you should tell them what you say?)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm

"Im free all day, see you then."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

When Asha arrive, Dani effusively hugs her. (it's a girl day again.  Pink and black sweater dress, and 6" platform shoes that make a heart when the heels are pressed together).

"Asha! Hi! Father George and I were just talking about 'In The Know' things. I am gonna help him find vampires and he's gonna help me keep people safe from the faeries.

BUT, besides that, I thought maybe I could help with Curtis. Figuring him out, and stuff. How are /you two/ doing, by the way?" with a knoooowing look. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

i'm following this conversation Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:36 pm

"I am fine and you can ask Curtis for yourself. As for trying to figure out more about him be my guest."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:38 am

"Sure. Also, a friend of mine found an old scarf of Curtis', all like moth-eaten and stuff, in Galaxy. He said it smelled like a biography. And he can kinda smell ... special things. So, it might be important. But anyway..."
    dani pouts a little all of a sudden.
    "You don't want to know how I can do it?" she is a little sad. Why don't you want to know about her God Given Gift (triple G!)
    /SHRUG. "well, ok. Let's go see Curtis?" looks at Father and Asha. "And if you can find me a vampire, that's good too. There are different types? Can you guys tell me about that?" /wanders with them to ...? where

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Quirks and eyebrow and seems a little puzzled.

"I suppose that's a good point, how is it you can tell what things are, I thought you were all normal, well, I mean mundane."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm

"I have a Gift." /grin. She's ohhh, sooo very happy you asked. After prompting. Very Happy

"I can tell if people are special or have weird talents. And I can tell other things, like how strong, and what sorts of talents. And. Oooh. I should do you."
    and then she closes her eyes and seems to be all .. concentrate-y. But in an obvious way. Razz
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm

she gets a mere 2 successes net on Asha.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 am

Storyteller?
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 am

After that, she will want to go and "do" Curtis. But she figures she should show off the goods or whatnot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 pm

right, sorry, i didn't get notifications for this, and i now know about this.
    Dani, you have a PM for Asha's 'sounds'
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Dani blinks at Asha and has a contemplative look on her face. Screws it up, all concentrate-y.

"You .. do you have a thing that makes you stronger or better? Like, an item thing that enhances your... other stuff?"
    and then
    "Your other sound is not anything I've heard before. I guess that must be the death stuff? It's really different than anybody else. It's all echoey. It's a passive thing ... mostly?"

Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Curtis will get an intense and troubled look. Dani looks sad.

and then will try to pull away before telling others about what Curtis sounds like.

"So, I can tell if someone has an active or passive power, usually, and then, like ... sometimes there's crossover. D-someone told me that the active ones are probably more dangerous, and usually they do seem like it. Curtis doesn't feel really dangerous, but he does have an active power, but it's really slow and soft and ... like... suspended. It's ... it's like strong, but then on another level, not really there at all. Or, buried?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:05 pm

"Fun, that is a neat trick Dani."

"Hmmm, he is a strange one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:58 pm