Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

Curtis M

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Curtis     M Empty Curtis M

Post by Admin Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Curtis     M L4fm

has a wound on his chest

Feel free to add in things you guys have learned about him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Curtis     M Empty Re: Curtis M

Post by Admin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:58 am

Facebook:
    Curtis Martin
    Network: IUPUI
    Birthday Jan 1st.
    He's 20 currently.
    Interested in women
    relationship status single
    Looking for: friendship
    Religious views: atheist
    Political views: no comment

School IUPUI
    Major accounting
    Major communication

Work information: internship at the IRS last summer

Family: blank

His last status update was last Tuesday (or the appropriate Tuesday. Would it be the 3rd or 10th?) "finals are over!" 3 likes (Guy, Laurance, and Jim like this), 2 comments (Guy C. Says 'how did [an accounting class] treat you?'  Jim: 'I could die happy never seeing a [accounting jargon] again.'

The vast majority of his posts are shares and those games where you randomly assign people to different characters/cliches. Um words, gwenn, the "You're in a horror movie, the friends that show up on that feed are the actors. No cheating!"Things. I haven't done any. But Curtis seems to like them. He also does the "Seeing who reads my wall and who just scrolls, post one word things. "
    He plays candy crush, a spot the difference game, and a word puzzle game.

A few pics of him. Looking more or less teenager awkward.  More pics just from the internet. Oh yeah, he does those mass tag pics, where you assign friends to icons.

Those are the obvious things. Gimme some investigation rolls for other stuff. Or just ask questions, there isn't much chance for failure with a static fb page.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:10 pm

All the detail! You are awesome!
    Dani wants to scan his "who reads my posts?" Things for who really pays attention. Also checks for repairs. He seems like the kind who might publish stats about people visiting his page, so look for those.
    I look for timelines with other people - what are the enduring relationships?
    Dani sends a message to the two "close" friends he can identify.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 am

lesseee, he's in his junior year of college, you find out, looking at this.
    aproximately every semester, the people he talks to changes. Felicity talked to him chipperly 2 last spring.
    so enduring relationships are hard to determine. this past semester, the two Guy and Jim people seem to be the most active, Jim's page is 'fb profile is set to private, send a friend request to see this page' but Guy is semi public, and he also seems a big fb attention seeker.
    he would probably have stats about people visiting, it isn't a whole lot.
    the one word descripters people leave on the 'post a word if you read' things are things like 'smart' 'number-cruncher' 'factual'

what is the message you send?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Dani asks the two latest friends, "I'm looking for Curtis, when did you talk to him last?"

Guy gets back to you sooner "hi, I haven't heard from him since our final. but he stays in the dorms.'

Jim, a bit later, "Student Directory has contact information"

also, to alert y'all, he went to IUPUI. no idea why it took me that long to figure that out.
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:05 pm

To the directory!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

this is his phone number!
    this is his dorm room!
    yay!
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:20 am

Admin wrote:this is his phone number!
    this is his dorm room!
    yay!

i find the lack of numbers highly suspicious guys. Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 pm

This is the information given back to asha after she asked for info from a cop.

on the top is a copy of a death certificate for John Doe, death by [medical jargon of pill overdose]
    there are copies of the hospital records of a john doe, and they tie in John Doe's finger prints in with the finger prints that were on the papers you gave him. main doctor behind admittance was Nathanial Issac. the mortician that signed the death record is Reynard Von Dee, signed Dec 11

The fingerprints of this dead guy are found also inside a car that was found at in intersection, totaled with wild dog scratches and such. (Intersection is detailed, it's the one we started game at.)

The parents listed on the birth certificate are also dead, there are copies of their obituaries, mom died in a plane crash, she was a flight attendant. she died 15 years ago
    Dad was an insurance adjuster, and raised their son, till he also died of a medical complication when treating an ulcer. he died 2 years ago.

Obituaries go on to say that Mom was born a twin, but twin had died in infancy. only surviving parent of hers is in a nursing home.
    Father had gone through foster care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:17 am