Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night)

The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night) Empty The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm

I am going to be calling Dani pretty early in the day, as well as trying to find Father George and talking to him.

Ring Ring! to Dani!
    Father George do you have a moment?
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night) Empty Re: The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night)

Post by Dani Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 pm

At 9 or 10 AM (he says in person), Dani is with Dare, this being the one morning she doesn't have to get up early and leave.
    So, when the phone rings, she might not answer, but once Dare is distracted with coffee or a cigarette, she will call back.
    "Asha, is everything ok?"

The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night) Empty Re: The Day After the Fight (Fire in the Night)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 pm

"Everything is swell," Asha lies. "I have some things I need to attend to today, and I was wondering if you would mind taking the Father and Curtis for a spa day. It has been a rough couple of days, and I think Curtis could use a nice time. . ."

Asha turns and looks out over the church grounds, partially lost in her own thoughts and fears.

"I still have to ask the Father. I want him to go in case there are more baddies lurking, you know. Hopefully that vampire is the last to care about him, but I don't want to take any chances just yet."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:33 pm

"A spa day!? Oooh, that does sound nice. But not until Dare goes to work, is that ok? Also, I could totally get a different bodyguard if Father George isn't up for it. It's not quite his thing? Oh, but we'll have so much fun. I didn't know Curtis liked spa days. Did you ask him already? I've invited him out before; he usually doesn't want to go anywhere without you."
    Dani is excited. The idea of spending money on luxury appeals all over the place. And time alone with Curtis is cool too Smile
    "Dare goes in at noon, maybe a little later. Does like, 1:00 work for you as a pick-up time?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 pm

"That sounds fine. I will text you when I make sure on the others details... Thanks Dani, you are a good friend."

Asha wipes a tear and hangs up before she chokes. Finding Curtis she smiles and takes his hand.

"Hey, I was hoping you could go take a spa day with the Father and Dani. She has been excited to do it for a while and after all her help I think it would be sweet if you went. Sound good?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Dani hangs up and tells Dare "when you go to work, I'm gonna take Curtis and maybe Father George?" pause, question mark. "out for a spa day. Asha said I was a good friend." grin. "She must have forgiven me now that the whole Von Dee thing is over. I hope it is over." /shudder
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 pm

I will be working on this in a bit, sorry for delay, and excelent on doing the stuff and the things!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Father George, if approached or called answers the same, "Hey, what's on your mind?"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 pm

"I was wondering if you would keep an eye on Dani and Curtis for a spa day she is planning. I think it would be nice for her to be able to have some normal fun instead of only seeing us when its trouble, you know. Anyway, I wanted to know if you want look after them?"

Asha seems smiley.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:54 pm

George smiles, "Of course, I'd be happy to look after them."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 pm

derrik turns in to a giant sea monster and carries dani into the cold depths of lake michigan, never to be bothered by troublesome blondes ever again.
    then he comes back to reality, feigns disinterest and is like, sure fine. i'm tired anyway. should probably catch some zs before work.

Curtis rips the earth asunder and brings to the surface piles of precious things and a convienent hotspring with all the amenities so the shadowy, protective Countess of Guns can relax in peace with him.
    comes back to reality, "you sure you don't want to come with? i think dani probably likes you better than me? and um... you deserve soem fun?"
    "i guess i could go, but.. i could bring you something back! ok?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:51 pm

this is fucking adorable and I approve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:22 am