Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

Latitude 360

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Latitude 360 Empty Latitude 360

Post by Admin Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Wednesday January 15

http://latitude360.com/indianapolis-in/

4pm is when people arrive.

Gwenn is going to be available everyday from 4-9 to post on here.

i'll ask people for roll via PM

Latitude 360 Empty Re: Latitude 360

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 am

"Dass my birfday" says Brendon

George surveys the area as he makes his way to the bar and orders a ginger ale.
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 am

good omen! says Alyssia allllso, i still have a birthday present for you in my glovebox

Dani insists on bringing Dare, because otherwise he will be Hella Pissed.
    "If you guys want, you can try to get him to be backup outside with Sam, but I'm not gonna. He was mad enough about the hospital thing. Besides, I want to play air hockey with him, and ride on the bikes. .... which is part of the recon.
    Also, I think the trod is near the bouncey thing. And I think he's probably better at knowing it's a trod."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:48 pm

"Alright, where is he now? Do you want to go with to pick him up or stay here to keep an eye out?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:25 pm

derrik
    He suggests galaxy is hella conspiculous. so he could gather a Dani and come in his car.
    He doesn't much care, though.

either way, upon arrival, he's 'armed' with multiple rings on both hands.

Story Teller:
    Father George, your ginger ale is served with a stylish orange twist along the rim.

when you come in, there's the arcade/fun park over to the left. the the back is the bowling alley and bar/resturant,
    upstairs is dance floor and pool tables.

there is a group of twenty somethings bowling and making rude jokes.
    and there's a pair of twins playing pool up stairs.
    there's 1 family eating, with a teen and a elementary school kid.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Is there anyone at the bar with Father George? Or who might have line of sight to the kid?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:04 pm

The bar's in the center, so you can see most of the place, except for upstairs and the bouncy castle area.

Derrik will sit at bar too. he orders a killians, and keeps an eye on Dani

the elementary kid is trying to stuff chicken nuggets in his face as fast as possible so he can go play, and there are full mouth aguments about he's eaten enough now, he can go?
    parents arent' falling for his shenanigans though. he needs to eat like a real person, not like their dog

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 pm

George leaves the orange on a napkin, wanders over to Dani with his drink and quietly asks, "Do you hear anyone special?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 am

Sorry about not posting. I've been gone. Sad No interwebs.

gOOD PLAN. Odyssesus and my boy. Dani will even try to dress in a not-too-conspicuous manner.

Dani wants to listen! Especially to those twins playing pool and the kid!
    "The bouncey castle is where I think the trod is." he says in a low voice to his companions. "We could go look at it too, preventively? And the woman...she was lovely and scary. and looked kinda like [ for gwenn to add to if she wants ]." (I rolled -1 on my discipline roll, and I have 1, for a mediocre 0. I think Dani was mostly focused on... she was hot and scary. and iron hurt her).
    "She tried to take the twins over there and tell them they could be as loud as they wanted. She was touching them, but the bracelets I gave them made her snap back away with an "ow" and then she took off". Looks at Dare.. "/that's/ why I thought she might be something, I don't know, more faerie? Iron bothered her a lot more than some changelings I've met. But I haven't listened to her. I was just learning what I could do then, and I had no like, scale for it. It seems to me though, that iron affects different changelings differently, and I thought maybe it had to do with how close they are or something? I don't know." /shrug

to FG. "What do you want me to do? I have a game card for here. Dare and I could go play air hockey or race the motorcycles. You know, so it's less...conspicuous." (PLAY!)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 pm

"If you want to go play, who am I to stop you? Just keep an eye and an ear out for our kidnapper and if you run into trouble just shout."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:22 am

theoretically that happens. Smile
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Dani will report to both Dare and FG several vibes.

"One of the teenagers is a summer changeling. I think he has wings and is fast, and has a thing that makes it easy for him to like, blend and hide his wings.
    And those twins can manipulate things with their minds a little, like telekinesis, but not quite. They're using their powers at the pool table."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:26 pm

"Is the changeling the one who's kidnapping children? Those twins will most likely be in trouble nevertheless. If not now, they will be later if Gloria catches wind of them."

George looks around for adults that are most likely the twins' parents and approaches the twins with a sincere smile on his face (trying to counteract the creepiness of the situation with looking like a caregiver rather than a predator).
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 pm

"He's not the one that I met before? And he doesn't seem very old, but I didn't hear anything that would make him look younger" (i don't think) "He may or may not be involved. I haven't seen the lady I met the first time."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Derrick
    He downs the rest of his beer quickly, and then will go along for air hockey with dani.
    --
    Twins
    there aren't any apparent parents of teens around. they look at George as he approaches in tandum, raising mirrored eyebrows at you. They're both athletically thin, and one is a girl, and other is boy.
    "were we being too loud?"one asks. he doesn't sound all that apologetic

--
    Kids
    elementary kid and teenager are finally released. teenager likes the games where you throw things, and elementary kid is all about... everything. like woosh!

Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Dani decides that staying down in arcade is good strategy for now, esp. since there are more people coming into it, and that's where the lady was last seen.
    "Let us know if you need us, FG."
    and goes back to hanging with Derrik, hoping the noise the kid is making will draw the lady, like it did last time.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Father George nods at Dani, "Of course."

The smile spreads wider across George's face and he jokingly clutches his chest, "Ooh, the sarcasm is thick up here. I'm sorry, I seem to have mistaken you two for a couple kids who attend Sunday mass. I'll leave you to your game, be careful though, that ball can fly off the table and hit someone, trust me."

George heads off to find the described summer changeling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Teen twins
    they look at George like.. he's a weirdo. sorry. but let you head out. the girl's like, "uh, sorry. nope. no offense?"
    they exchange glances and go back to pool.

bowling Twenty somethings
    there's 6 of them, two teams of 3.
    as you approach, one of the girls rather pointedly sneaks a pour of something out of a pocket flask into her drink. like, she's acting like she's trying to be covert about it. but she's actually being very obvious. it is like a rebelling against approaching authority figure.
    some of the others in the group laugh about it. the changling guy and one other girl look a little nervous about it.
    Father George certainly has all of their attention as you get there.
    "hey Padre" says guy#2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm

George waves, "Hey guys, bowling going well? I've never been to good at it myself. Record score is about a 14, of course that was years ago, nowadays depth perception tends to get in the way." George lets out a hearty chuckle.

George glances at the changeling, "I hope you kids are keeping out of trouble."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 pm

(omg brendon. The subtle. it's killing me.
    you did hear dani say that's not the one, right?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:39 pm

kids are like... whaaaaat.
    sneaking drink girl: "that eyepatch isn't real. the hell."
    girl#3 laughs at the cussing

changling guy's like... "yep. outa trouble. just bowling. did ya need something? lose something?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:46 pm

hahaha!
    he lost an eye. lolz.
    i am such a post troll.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 pm

in arcade land

Dani is situated pretty well to see into bouncy castle land. there is a light back there taht comes on, and
    Latitude 360 PrettyLadyTop
    will unhook one of those velvet ropes from the area, and flip the sign that says "Ask your parents and one of our FunStaff about the Bouncy Castle!"
    to a side that is something like
    "Have your next adventure in the Bouncy Castle!
    For safety reasons, ages 13 and up not allowed. please secure your shoes in a safe area"

she makes an adorable scrunchy nosed smile at the kid who likes all the things!!
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 pm

"Dare, that's her. Go get the Father. I'm gonna keep an eye on the kid."
    also. holy shit, those eyes.
    (that's her, right gwenn? LISTENING TIME!)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:57 pm

(George can be subtle when it's needed... but also has a hard time determining when it's needed. Also he's just making the rounds, assessing possible targets or threats.)

"The eye patch is actually real, lost my eye in Afghanistan many years ago. And then I became a pirate... ARRRRGH!" Another hearty chuckle. "Just need a cutlass, a parrot and a peg leg to complete the look."

(OOOH she's purty. A-hyuck.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:30 am