Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

The Meeting!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Meeting! Empty The Meeting!

Post by Admin Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Sunday, Jan 5th at CiviliTea's Accorded Neutral Grounds

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 18, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Meeting! Empty Re: The Meeting!

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Father George shows up after taking care of all of the Sunday Mass dealings with anyone who wants to come with him.
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun May 18, 2014 9:51 pm

hold up.
    Dani is calling everyone on Saturday evening, late. And will try again on Sunday if he doesn't get through.

I will run with Asha and Sam in person. For FG:

"Uh, hi Father George. I have news about Gloria and that neutral ground thing. I don't know if you want to go meet with her. Cause apparently there's like, some contract thing called the Accords, I think? that makes it neutral. It's not neutral for anyone. It doesn't necessarily protect you at all."

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:19 pm

"So she doesn't have to obey the neutrality? Does she have this aversion to steel that you've mentioned before?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm

"To iron, yeah. I don't know if she has to. She might have to, but only with people covered by it. Which I don't think is you. And isn't me. And ... I don't think Asha. Maybe Sam though. I guess there's like a White group of mages and they signed the accords. So if Sam is part of those?"

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

"Do you think she would try to exploit my 'ignorance' and attack me during the meeting?"
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun May 18, 2014 10:38 pm

BTW: HI BRENDON! I MISSSS YOU!

----

"I don't know. I think she probably wouldn't to start, because she likes to be the 'reasonable' one, but I know she's not above threats and violence. I only met her the once, you know, when she was kidnapping me, so I don't have the best um... perception of her, maybe? But she was not a nice person. She was violent, and mean-spirited, and she wanted to do horrible things to people. And she was good at pretending to be reasonable, which almost made it worse?"

Last edited by Dani on Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 10:51 pm

I miss you too

|||

"I have knives and my axe which are made of steel, so I have means of protecting myself. If you really don't want me to go, then I won't."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Sun May 18, 2014 11:05 pm

"I just wanted to warn you. If you do go, don't mention derrik, and don't tell her I'm not coming. Please? And be cAreful. She's dangerous."

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:10 pm

"Of course, mum's the word. I'll stay frosty. Thank you for the warning. You be sure to stay safe and go with God."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:51 pm