Circle City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dresden Files RPG

2 posters

Abduction Plots

Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Abduction Plots Empty Abduction Plots

Post by Dani Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 am

Dani warned the group about Sloane and her dangers.

She requested that Justin be brought to her house, please. His pregnant fiance is freaking without him. Also, he is useless at answering questions, and Dani's mom is gonna help him and Vanessa.
    Dani promises to answer questions. And people can get a hold of Justin later if Dani's answers aren't sufficient.
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Abduction Plots Empty Re: Abduction Plots

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm

This will be available, as a printout, for people in the game:

What happened:

Henceforth, people who feel or sound different will get a *, cause there are a lot of them. I have no idea if these names are correct.

I met with Vanessa and Justin for coffee. I was gonna go to mass after and meet my parents and Dare there. Justin has an ability like mine, or so we thought. We found this out two nights ago at a Christmas party. He can sometimes tell if people have special talents or abilities. We got together to share stories.
    It became quickly apparent that what he can do and what I can do are similar, but not the same. He can't distinguish much about the people, and while I feel and hear, he gets weird close up visions. His also come with nosebleeds and headaches and they're very vague. I told him some about mine. He wanted me to take a job at Lilly. Apparently he uses his ability to hire people with talents on at Lilly. He couldn't talk about it a lot due to a NDA.  He was surprised at how many things I had already learned to notice. I gave him a demonstration of sorts and suggested some different tactics for trying out what he does. We talked to a girl Ashley* for a little while. Then we left. On the way out, I pointed out three more people* I noticed, but we didn't talk to them. We agreed to talk more. I asked him not to tell anyone about what I could do with my name attached and he agreed.
    In the parking lot, a van pulled up. A boy I knew (Jesse*) got out and asked me to come along quietly. I threw my keys (with attached mace) to Vanessa and went into the van. I was hoping Justin and Vanessa would get away. Instead, after I was in the van Jesse and a big guy (Lans*) also from the van used stun guns on them and brought them into the van unconscious. There were two other people in the van. They would later call each other Sloane* (the driver) and Gloria* (clearly in charge).
    Gloria had my things taken away, for the most part.  I had something to help keep me safe and when she tried to have it taken, I fought back. I kicked Lans in the groin. Gloria said I could keep it for a little while. Gloria asked me to demonstrate what I could do. She knew I could hear things and not just feel them, so her information had to be recent. She was pleased with my demonstration and called me poppet and referred to me as a good acquisition. Over the course of the van ride it became clear that someone had sent them for me and Justin and that they knew what we could do, but not all of the specifics. They were supposed to deliver us and then be rewarded. She later said that she’d been sent to get “Justice” and “The Lovers” which was a tarot card reference that had come up at the party where I first met Justin too. It’s one of many reasons why I think Clarice* was involved in what happened. Apparently I am the lovers and Justin is justice. She asked me some questions that had come up earlier with Justin … how long I had been able to do these things and about how it worked. She offered me Turkish delight, but I turned her down. I asked if I could fix my makeup though, and she let me. Then she asked me to demonstrate what I could do again. She also had me try a few variations. After that she told Lans that he could stun me now, right when Justin and Vanessa were starting to come to. Because I had been to a demonstration, I knew how the stun guns worked and when he stunned me in my hip padding I swooned and pretended to be unconscious. But then he went to take my safe thing again and so I kicked him a second time and said he couldn’t have it. Vanessa and Justin were really freaked out and so was Jesse and Lans was upset and bleeding and he hit me in the face and then Gloria yelled at him for damaging the acquisitions and they seemed like they were going to fight. I stayed still and Gloria “won” and he backed down, but then she told me that if I didn’t give them the thing she was going to let him rape me into unconsciousness and take it anyway. I didn’t want them to take my clothes and I didn’t want them to figure out why the stun gun didn’t work and I didn’t know what to do.
    Jesse tried to comfort me. He didn’t want to be there and Gloria kept hitting him and making him do things like throw my batteries out the window and search through my stuff. He said I could have my things back later and tried to get me to give them up so that things wouldn’t get worse, but I didn’t want to, but I didn’t know what to do. So I cried and he tried to comfort me a little but he took the thing, but Lans stayed away and no one stunned me again.
    Sloane said we were almost where we were going.  Lans tied Vanessa and Justin and put blindfolds on them. Gloria told me they were going to do the same to me if I wanted to stay conscious. Justin and Vanessa were pretty out of it; they seemed like they were in shock. I agreed, but then I changed my mind and leaned forward over my hands. Jesse tried to convince me and tried to compromise with Gloria on my behalf. I asked how long I would have to be tied and she said only until we got inside where we were going. So I agreed again and I put my hands in a passive position so that I could slip the zip ties later. Jesse tied me and blindfolded me and we parked and then they took me out of the van. I asked them to bring my things inside, but they wouldn’t. I wanted the safety charm nearby but they were gonna leave it. So as Jesse was walking me to the next place I pitched forward and fell on purpose (a few scrapes on knees), slipped the zip ties, pushed my wig and blindfold up using the ground,  slipped my shoes and ran off. I ran for a bit and I was starting to recognize where I was, but Gloria sent Sloane to retrieve me and she moved really fast, which I knew from listening to her, but I had forgotten. She led me back to the group, but they didn’t tie me or put the blindfold back on.
    While Sloane was chasing me, Lans took Vanessa and Justin inside. When I went inside they let me have a sketchbook and some pencils to keep me occupied. Jesse went to hide the van.  I told Justin and Vanessa what I knew about what was happening, but they seemed too spooked to process most of it.
    Things got weirder at this point.
    There were gunshots outside. Lans went to check it out. I went to vanessa and Justin and started to look for cover.  I heard voices I recognized.  I don’t know exactly what order things happened in. It’s kind of jumbled. But, Lans was shot and Gloria and Sloane said he died. Then a person outside said that the group with the guns was there for me and that they would shoot their way in and sort things out at the hospital if they had to. And they said they had hostages. The hostages were Tad* and Felicity*, friends of mine. Gloria told Jesse, who was outside, to “dispatch” of the hostages and I was worried about what that meant, so I ran closer to the front door and tried to get the people outside to go away before they got hurt. The person in charge of them was someone I had met before when I was buying my dad’s Christmas present in Fort Wayne. I told him that I would come and talk to him but he needed to leave or he was going to get hurt and that he needed to let Tad and Felicity go and that he had just /killed/ someone and he needed to go. He thought they were monsters but I pointed out that they were people and he seemed less like he wanted to hurt them. And Jesse scared the people holding Tad and Felicity and they broke free and then Mr. Bradley, the guy in charge outside, said to let them go. But he wouldn’t leave without me and the pregnant woman that I had mentioned was inside (so he wouldn’t shoot her).
    So then I tried to get Gloria to let at least Vanessa go. And then Vanessa and Justin decided to finally start talking as they debated the merits of being split up. But I wanted her safe and away from the people who had taken us. And the people outside at least were deterred by thoughts of ethics and the law, so I figured they were safer.
    Gloria listened to some of my suggestions. Eventually her offer was to send out Vanessa and me. Only me wasn’t going to really be me, but it would be Jesse. People outside didn’t know me very well, and Gloria thought this could work. I offered to help since I thought it would get Vanessa and Jesse to safety. I went to the bathroom with Jesse and he offered to help me go instead of him. But I knew he would get in trouble so I told him no, I would find another way. I told him who he could contact for some help and asked him to be safe and keep vanessa safe.  Jesse agreed and then we went back out and I asked Vanessa not to blow Jesse’s cover. Jesse snuck me a weapon and then went to go with Vanessa. Gloria said that the people had gone back to their SUV and then stopped talking, so she didn’t know if they were agreeing or not.
    Jesse and Vanessa went out the back door and then someone else showed up. His name was Labron* and I had never met him before, but he was there to mess with whoever Gloria was working for, sorta. He said that it was good that the regular mortals were getting out of the fray, and that he was the reason that the other people had stopped responding, but that the keys were in the ignition, go ahead and leave (to Jesse and Vanessa). And then he and Gloria started fighting. I tried to get him to help Justin and me without giving away that Jesse was one of the people he maybe didn’t like. He and Gloria started fighting in earnest. Jesse and Vanessa fled around the front. Sloane took me and Justin out the back. Labron thought I was a twin and commented on how twins have complementary powers and he was surprised that they were letting one go. He seemed to know that they were collecting people who could do things, but not about me or Justin in particular.
    That was when several people showed up that I had met before and they were coming to rescue me. Dare and Jesse and Vanessa and I left in one vehicle, but then Jesse left before I could get him home, but promised to be in contact. He was worried that not everyone would forgive his involvement. On the way out we saw the group of people that Mr Bradley had been with in their SUV, but they were different and now they had * and didn’t seem like people at all. The other people who came to find me stayed after Dare and I left, and then sent Justin here.

I wasn’t really hurt very badly, because they didn’t want to hurt me. Gloria slapped me, and Lans hit me in the face, and I scuffed my knees and feet and wrists a bit trying to run, but I was really pretty ok.
    And… that’s what happened. I can try to answer questions. Sorry if it's confusing. And I did leave a few things out, but mostly because it's all confusing and long in my head. But I think these are the main points?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Noice
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Dani tells Asha that there are some things she would like to know about from Sloane, please. Also, that Derrik thinks Sloane is dangerous and should probably die. But doesn't weigh in on that, necessarily.

"Will you ask Sloane some things for me, please?"
    "Also, I have Christmas presents for you.
    "Also, thanks for coming to my rescue. It was really ... awesome of you. Let me know if I can pay you back. And I know I have to thank Sam too. And the Father.
    Um, I want to know how they knew where I was. And how they knew what I could do. And how they knew about Justin. And who told them. And who they were taking me to. That one's really important. And why /that/ trod. And what they were getting for taking me."

"And ... please don't mention Derrik to her /at all/. She's dangerous and I don't want her to know about him. And again, thank you for coming after me."

"Oh, um ... did you guys ... do cleanup. Or... I mean, there were ..." lowers voice "dead people, right? I mean..." /trails
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 pm

As long as asha has a phone with email capacity, the "printout" will be emailed.
    dani also mentions that asha can share it with sam and FG.

She also attaches a confidentiality clause (weird) to the bottom of the email.

She also adds: "this is the version I am telling my parents and the other people who ask about it. If there are things you think I left out, you can ask. I might remember more." hehe.

please adjust above notes (like 'lowers voice') to be suitable for written correspondence. I was still figuring out my shit. Razz

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

"Yay present, I will let them know you want to talk to them if you want, and i'll ask Sloan. And no we didnt do anything with the bodies, that I know off anyway."

I find Sloan, who I am assuming we are stashing in Sams house in a locked windowless room, I am guarding her (unless anyone would like to discus this plan) so I go in and ask her the aforementioned questions. She is cuffed to a bedpost at the base, and her body is wrapped in an iron chain with a padlock on it. Her mouth is ducktaped. (again, if these things need to be run I am fine with that, but the plan is to taze her into blacking out then restrain her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Sloane says this is NOT suitible treatment, unless you don't actually plan on letting her go after you are done asking her questions. Or 'extracting answers' which seems to be what you are interested in.
    She says all youre doing now is sowing ill will. She came with you so you /wouldnt/ kill her. Not so you could chain her shot wing and arm up. She is still a person! She says she's willing to cooperate, but that is obviously not welcome when you can taze her unconsions and tie her up like this.
    Frightened outrage. Basically.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 pm

"Fine," I keep her cuffed but not to anything and locked in the room. She can plead her case through the door.
    "You got involved in my affairs, this is the natural reaction to that. I have no plans to murder you though, so try not to get that worked up, now please answer the questions."
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 pm

dani waits to hear about these things! zomg yes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:12 pm

" I want to know how they knew where I was. And how they knew what I could do. And how they knew about Justin. And who told them. And who they were taking me to. That one's really important. And why /that/ trod. And what they were getting for taking me."

These are the questions you're asking? any additional? I will be working on these. feel free to add more though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:38 pm

through the door, even muffled, she has a very pleasent voice. Someone you'd think would be hired for radio work, or to read audio books. Or be paid for phone sex. melodic without singing and pleasant to listen to.

"Jesse, the dark, shadowy one. he spys and gathers information. he knew where and when to find the two people we were supposed to pick up."

"I didn't untill she, Dani, started talking about how we were all winter changlings, and Gloria was the strongest. Even with Lans sitting right next to her." bitter tone.
    "gloria knew though. And from what I gather of what the two seemed to be able to do, it's pretty handy to have access to."

"again, Gloria was in charge, and Jesse was the one who found where to find them. I was a driver and shephard. I don't know anything about that Justin guy, besides he and that other girl supposidly have a kid on the way, and he can do something like what Dani does. He was too out of it to give demonstrations."

"we were taking them to meet some Friendly Neighbors (you can hear the capitalizations, or maybe they are air quotes) Gloria dealt with in the Nevernever. The typical plan is to find people that are exempliray in some way, and either breed them or hire them on to work with us."

"that trod in particular could quickly and easily carry several people across at once. and it was a remote location, and it went to a sympathetic part of teh Nevernever, close to our destination, and easy to travers with people who couldn't walk on their own. "

the last question she seems very closed off about.
    "we were all getting different things. It's personal. And i don't know what all anyone else left alive was getting. ruby slippers and gender reassignment surgery for all i care."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

I pass this along to Dani
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

excellent.
    you are a gentlewoman and a scholar.
    thank you.
    <3

Did you or Sam (or F.G. when I get a hold of him) have any other questions for Dani about what happened?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Sloane asks "are those all the questiosn you had for me? I would like to find out who was responsible for Lans's murder."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 pm

I am working up the mental fortitude to get through the block of lys plot, I tell Sloan to hold on a bit.
    Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Post by Dani Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:22 pm

asha asked dani about how sloane recaptured her, about how she knew mr. bradley and who he worked for and about the difference between changelings and faeries, as well as which court these changelings were. dani answered.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Sam will ask in his nicest smiley tone (raport 4) "what are the locations and dates of the othe places that you have used as abduction sites?"

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:14 am

Sam will ask in his nicest smiley tone (raport 4) "what are the locations and dates of the othe places that you have used as abduction sites?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:44 pm

she says she's not sure about specifics of where and when and who. she does a lot of driving and deliveries.
    she tells you some common people she works for, boogy man or prince of eclipses, princess or your higness -some magical snow princess bitch-, and Thelxiepeia, a siren.

she just wants to get out of here. she agrees to not come back willingly or knowingly to indianapolis. and leave shortly tomorrow morning

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:56 pm

No 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:42 am